Film Pack Camera Club

Welcome to member photo galleries

Home / User comments

Filter
Display

• Rick Battson - Tuesday 25 July 2017 18:58
    Columbia River Gorge Windsurfers July 2017
  • Rick Battson - Friday 26 August 2016 18:55
    Lower Tipsoo-- Alpine Lake Field trip in August 2016
  • Frank Woodbery - Wednesday 22 June 2016 14:48
    Great environmental portrait of a rancher. Like the lighting/tonality and his expression and gesture. The wear and tear of the clothing seems genuinely worn and authentic, not a prop.
  • Don Funderburg - Tuesday 19 January 2016 18:59
    The sun was just about to go down at Monument Valley, AZ. I actually took a somewhat long exposure to get as much detail as I did.
  • Don Funderburg - Tuesday 19 January 2016 18:58
    This pictures is a composite for sure. Spotted this horse on the highway from Bandon, OR to Gold Beach further South. We turned around and found a small place to take pictures of the horse looking to his left. Later that day while in Gold Beach I spotted this man walking on the side walk. I asked him if I could take his picture. I married them up and put a few other touches on the image.
  • Don Funderburg - Tuesday 19 January 2016 18:53
    My second attempt at space pictures. The biggest problem was the use of a light ray from the flashlight.
  • Don Funderburg - Tuesday 19 January 2016 18:50
    Half way through the day the train stopped so we could have lunch. I was allowed to get up in the cab and take pictures. I spotted this guage surrounded by three valves. I was able to get some real brass look out of the guage face and reds on the three valves.
  • Don Funderburg - Tuesday 19 January 2016 18:47
    We were on a photographers only train done only on one weekend near Baker Oregon. We got on the train and the sun was just barely coming up. We were let off the train and then it would back up even further, stop and then come by with all the steam and black smoke bellowing up. As it passed and headed into the sun I got this great picture. It was also interesting how crooked the tracks were.
  • Don Funderburg - Tuesday 19 January 2016 18:39
    Wild horses found South of Burns, OR about 70 miles. We had been on the road taking other horse pictures further up the road. We saw the first heard of about 8 horse nears some tries. We took many pictures of them. A mare spotted us and walked towards us to let us know we were seen. So I kind of turned my camera away from her and spotted another herd further up the hill (16 horses) and to the left. So now we are taking pictures of two horses. The road we were on was on the eastern side of a hill and the shadows were upon us and staring to cover both groups of horses. It was getting very cold so we decided it was time to go, we had a long drive of several hundred miles to Bend. I turned the car around and just as we got back to where to road turned to the left and up between two hills we spotted our third group of horses watering. The sun was giving it's last bright light down the road and onto the horses. There were 12 horses in this group. They actually gave us some of the best pictures because they were in the water, the light was great and they were moving out to go meet up with the rest of the horses.
  • Don Funderburg - Tuesday 19 January 2016 18:29
    Part of the 4Cs conference in Walla Walla, WA we were treated to a field trip with a number of male and female horse person riding so we could photography them. They were very cooperative and even offered some very different situations to take pictures.